this is one of my go-to baon when i am in a hurry or on a budget.
1 extra large egg (makes two sandwiches)
1 tablespoon light mayo
quick-melt cheese singles (i use laughing cow light)
optional: salt and pepper
your choice of bread (i used gardenia’s whole wheat pandesal)
1. boil the egg for 10-15 minutes.
2. dice the egg to preferred consistency.
3. add light mayo and mix to preferred consistency.
4. optional: add salt and pepper to taste.
5. cut bread, put cheese and top with your egg spread. you may also use grated or cubed cheese as part of the egg spread itself.