so, last year (2011):
1. i cared deeply. truly, madly, deeply.
i think i cared too much.
2. i did not jog. every thursday night, kim and i would always plan to go jogging together on friday morning but we never did, haha!
3. i snapped my fingers. i might have done this a couple of times, y’know? *snap, snap* but i remember this one time that i snapped my fingers just to make sure i could tick this mission off this list by year-end, hehe. kim was my witness.
4. i forgave her. i’ve been over what happened many years ago. but last year, i tested myself and i have confirmed that i really have forgiven her. but certainly, i will never forget.
5. i danced. i danced with kim. i danced by myself. i even attended a kpop dance class and wth i definitely danced during the company anniversary party, hah!
6. i watched the sunset. i did this many times, and most of the time with kim. (we also spent a lot of our time gazing up the moon and the stars this year.)
7. i threw a dinner party. nothing grand. but i did host our new year’s eve family dinner. oh, and that little barbecue party with my family for my birthday also counts, right?
8. i was fearless. yeah, in a storm in my best dress.
9. i fell in love. again and again and again. with the same person, of course! so cheesy, haha!
10. i was brave. as piglet would say, it’s hard to be brave when you are a tiny person. but i have to be brave. we all have to. for our ourselves and for the people dear to us.
and now for this year (2012), i will:
2. be honest.
3. live life to the fullest.
4. trust my instincts.
5. take risks.
6. be positive.
7. smell the roses.
9. dress up.
10. touch my toes.
wish me luck!