if you are planning to learn how to cook or have just started getting acquainted with the kitchen, i suggest you try experimenting with eggs first. boil them, poach them, fry them, beat them, whichever way you want them. once you have perfected the basic egg recipes, you can think of simple ways to spice them up. one way is through presentation, just like what i did with this fried egg. i turned my sunny side up into a hearty meal.
salt and pepper
heart-shaped pancake shaper
1. pre-heat the pan for 30 seconds.
2. pour 3 tbsp of cooking oil on the pan. heat for another 30 seconds.
3. rub a little amount of oil or butter on the rim of the shaper and place it on the pan.
4. break the egg on top of the pan and let it fall directly on the shaper.
5. add salt and pepper to taste.
6. when the color of the bottom of the egg starts to turn brown put the stove on medium fire. using a slotted turner, scoop the cooking oil and pour on top of the egg in order to cook both sides.