200g pasta (i used penne)
1/2 can evaporated milk, small (i use carnation)
1/2 cup all-purpose cream
1/2 cup bacon, cut into squares (or ham)
1 medium onion, sliced
4 garlic cloves, crushed and then minced
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
2 tbsp bacon bits
basil, salt and pepper
1. cook the pasta in boiling water with a pinch of salt and drop of oil. drain and then set aside.
2. saute the garlic and onion.
3. add the bacon (or ham) until cooked.
4. add the all purpose cream, milk and parmesan cheese. simmer until it thickens and then add salt and pepper to taste.
5. pour the mixture on the cooked pasta.
6. garnish with parmesan cheese, basil and bacon bits.