2 pcs fish steak (i use tanigue or tambakol)
1 egg, beaten
1 cup dry bread crumbs
5 medium potatoes, cut into thin slices
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp mustard
salt and pepper
1. rub salt and pepper on the fish. set aside.
2. season the potatoes with salt and pepper.
3. fry the potatoes. set aside.
4. mix the mayonnaise and mustard. add a pinch of salt and sugar. set aside.
5. dip fish into a bowl of beaten egg.
6. cover the fish with dry bread crumbs.
7. fry breaded fish into pre-heated cooking oil. simmer for 5-10 minutes or until the bread crumbs turn golden brown.